Preparatory work to build our construction compounds has already started and we expect to begin main construction work later this year. The new A14 will open to traffic in 2020, with some work, such as removal of the Huntingdon viaduct, continuing beyond that.
To find out more about the scheme and how it affects you, come along to one of our public information exhibitions.
Public information exhibitions
- Offord Village Hall Tuesday 27 September, 2pm – 8pm
- Hilton Village Hall Thursday 29 September, 2pm – 8pm
- Bar Hill Village Hall Saturday 1 October, 10am – 4pm
- Madingley Village Hall Tuesday 4 October, 2pm – 8pm
- Alconbury Memorial Hall Wednesday 5 October, 2pm – 8pm
- Brampton Memorial Centre Saturday 8 October, 10am – 4pm
- Milton All Saints Church Hall Tuesday 11 October, 2pm – 8pm
- Oakington Pavillion Saturday 15 October, 10am – 4pm
- Swavesey Memorial Hall Wednesday 19 October, 2pm – 8pm
- St Ives United Reform Free Church Thursday 20 October, 2pm – 8pm
- Judith’s Field Hall, Godmanchester Monday 24 October, 2pm – 8pm (please note this change of venue, which was previously advertised as Godmanchester Town Hall)